Regenerative Healing Factor, Adamantium-laced Skeleton, Claws, Superhuman senses, Superstrength, Master combatant
|Chronological and political information|
|Image gallery (2)|
- "You wanna take a bite out of someone? Try me"
- ―Wolverine to velociraptors[src]
- "Howlett! We need recon!"
"I'm workin' on it, bub!"
- ―Jack Fury to Wolverine[src]
James Howlett in the World War II joined the war as an ally, he joined the Howling Commandos and invaded Red Skull's castle alongside Captain America and Bucky as shown stealthily sneaking behind HYDRA troops through a small river and pounced on them. Sometime later, he joined the X-Men.
Wolverine helped the Avengers fight the Heralds of Galactus by battling Stardust along with the Thing, Wasp, and the Human Torch. He also helped destroy the machine used for devouring the Earth. Later, he helped the Avengers successfully send Galactus into the Negative Zone. After the fight, he and the other heroes left, leaving the Avengers with civillains who hailed them as Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Wolverine has the same appearance as his mainstream counterpart. He wears his respective X-Men costume. During World War II, Wolverine wears a standard US Army uniform complete with helmet, weapons and battle equipment
Wolverine has a berserker-like rage which he uses as his battle cry to strike fear into his enemies. His attitude often makes other heroes like Spidey feel uneasy of him around. He has a habit of calling anyone "Bub".
Powers and Abilities
Wolverine has mutant powers which has animalistic traits and characteristics.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Wolverine's primary mutant power is his powerful regenerating ability. He has the ability to repair massive tissue damage in a short amount of time. Wolverine can regenerate from cuts in a few seconds, broken bones in a minute or two, and a lost limb or damaged organ in a short period of time. This also seems to affect Wolverine's aging. As he is actually over 200 years old, but he only appears to be in his early 30's
Adamantium Skelleton: Wolverine's bones are laced/covered in the indestructable metal known as adamantium. Not only does this make his bones nigh unbreakable, but he is able to acomplish impressive feats with them.
- Adamantium Claws: With his bones covered in adamantium, Wolverine's claws are also laced with the indestructable substance. Wolverine is capable of using his claws in leathal combat. He is capable of slicing through practically anything. However, objects with simulair durability to his own adamantium (I.E Captain America's shield, Thor's Uru Hammer) are capable of resisting his scratches.
Superhuman Strength: He posseses a low-superhuman degree of strength. As he is in the comics, Wolverine is capable of lifting (over-heading) about 2 tons.
- Strong Will
- Master-Combat Skills
- Genius Intelligence Level
- Meet Captain America (Cameo in a photo)
- Infiltration (Cameo in a photo)
- Secret Invasion (Cameo in a photo)
- New Avengers (episode) (First appareance as Wolverine)
- Avengers Assemble
- His X-Men costume resembles the one from Hulk vs Wolverine film.
- Wolverine starred in Wolverine and the X-Men, which takes place in the same continuity as Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- Since Wolverine lost his memory, he most likely doesn't remember fighting in WWII with Captain America.
- He was the only member from the X-Men to be on the New Avengers team.