|Which one are you again son?|
The Satan Claw is a mechanical arm-like device that absorbs the youth of the victim making the wearer younger and stronger. It was found by Baron Strucker after World War II who used it as his greatest weapon.
When Grim Reaper came to free him from The Vault, Strucker used the Claw to absorb the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent to make himself younger and stronger again. Later, he almost sucked the youths of Nick Fury, Hawkeye, and Captain America.
In an ensuing battle over the Cosmic Cube, the Satan Claw was destroyed by one of Hawkeye's trick arrows.
- Baron Strucker (formerly)
- Unnamed S.H.I.E.L.D. agent (absorbed of his youth and strength, now a weak old man)
- Nick Fury (almost absorbed of his youth leaving still the same but with white hair)
- Hawkeye (almost absorbed of his youth, later revert back to normal after Black Widow saved him)
- Captain America (almost absorbed of his strength, later reverted back to normal after Hawkeye destroyed the Satan Claw)