George Tarleton (possibly)
Mental Organism Designed Only for Conquest
|Chronological and political information|
|Image gallery (1)|
M.O.D.O.C. (Mental Organism Designed Only for Conquest) is the leader of A.I.M. and the technorganic supervillian with tremendous mental powers and advanced weapons.
His early life was unknown but he did turned himself into M.O.D.O.C. and took control of A.I.M. as he's far superior to anyone else. Somehow, he got captured by S.H.I.E.L.D. and locked up in the Vault.
He was present in the Vault when the Breakout happened. He provides anyone with their advanced weapons not knowing it was Stark's Iron Man tech.
Later, A.I.M. and HYDRA fought over the Cosmic Cube, an artifact that grant's the person's wish with a single touch, but the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. intervened. After the battle, he was recaptured and taken to a new prison facility.
His final fate remains unknown, but it is shown that Nick Fury was watching him in Season 2 while looking for Skrulls, possibly he is still "operational", as he is a machine/man.
M.O.D.O.C. has the same appearance as the comics and other series but a little more trimmed. He has a big head, small arms and legs, and has brown eyes and brown hair. As Thor described him as a Frost Giant's head in an infant's body which angers M.O.D.O.C.
He is a power-hungry mad scientist and world-conquering desire person. He greatly desires to conquer and rule the world because of his superior programming and personality. He's slightly arrogant as he's far superior to anyone else. He also gets easily insulted and annoyed when others make fun of his appearance, as shown through his reactions to Wasp's and Thor's comments.
Powers and Abilities
M.O.D.O.C. has advanced intellect and mental powers.
- Advanced Genius-level Intellect: M.O.D.O.C. can compute to the point where it rivals other geniuses such as Stark, Reed Richards, the Leader, Doom, and Pym.
- Mental Bolt: M.O.D.O.C. can fire a mental bolt which may harm and destroy the mind and body of his opponents from long to medium range.
As per usual, M.O.D.O.C. uses a rocket chair to support his large head as his arms and legs were too small to support it. The chair-mainframe also has computers and other weapons.
- Wasp is creeped out by M.O.D.O.C., Thor compared him to a Frost Giant's head on an infant's body.
- In the comics, although he was originally given the codename M.O.D.O.C. (Mobile Organism Designed Only for Computing), soon afterwards he turned on his superiors and changed his name to M.O.D.O.K. (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing) - the acronym he is more commonly known by. The change is probably due to the child-friendly nature of the show; a similar thing happened in Iron Man: Armored Adventures.
- Iron Man is Born (Micro Episode) (First appearance)
- Everything is Wonderful
- Widow's Sting
- Hail, Hydra! (Final appearance)