Vandalism on Avengers wiki is defined as a deliberate attempt to lower the quality of the wiki. Editors who engage in vandalism may be blocked, according to the Avengers Wiki blocking policy.
Examples of Vandalism
- Replacing the text of an article or section of an article with blank text.
- Uploading or replacing existing images with inappropriate images.
- Adding nonsense, obscenities, or bad jokes to existing articles.
- Creating articles that are off-topic nonsense.
- Moving a page to a new, nonsensical title.
- Adding external links for the purpose of advertising.
- Plagiarism is copying and pasting.
Good Faith Edits
Any edit made in a sincere attempt to improve the wiki should not be considered vandalism, no matter how misguided. Some common examples of good faith edits include:
- Adding information from unreliable sources(assuming the editor didn't know they were unreliable)
- Violating the Avengers Manual of Style, the rules of wiki editing, or the rules of spelling and grammar of the English language.
- Removing information the editor believes to be incorrect.