Images on the The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest heroes Wiki should generally uploaded in the .jpg, .gif, or .png form. Although the latter is more preferable due to its lossless data compression.
- All images must have clear source info as to where the image is from. For this, they need to have an properly filled out.
Note: Images lacking a proper copyright information and/or filebox license the respective uploader will be notified with an automated warning message telling him what his image is missing and how to fix it.
Types of Images
- Images, with few exceptions (Voice actors, production crew), should come from AEMH episodes/movies or from drawings related to the AEMH by production crew.
- Fan made images will not be accepted here.
- Images of future episodes are as soon as possible to be deleted.
Formats and Cropping
- Images should remain unaltered. Any changes of color levels, shading, brightness, contrast, alpha, etc., should be avoided, unless justified and according to consensus.
- Screenshots should preferably be submitted in their original ratio (4:3 or 16:9), unless they could benefit from cropping.
- The image should be of the highest quality available. DVD screen-captures are preferred, with television recordings and other formats being secondary. In the case of duplicate images, the highest quality image is kept.
- Compression artifacts or aliasing problems are not a reason to substitute a DVD capture with a different shot, but they are grounds for replacing with the same shot without such flaws.
- The image should be an accurate, dignifying representation of the character.
- Images should not include crude or vulgar moments. These moments are rare, but a handful do exist and should be avoided unless addressing a specific point. Examples include "private parts" featured prominently in an image, panty or codpiece shots, etc.
- The infobox image should depict the character's most recognizable likeness, unless consensus dictates otherwise.
- The character in the infobox should be standing still, which includes all kind of absence of movement (characters should not be talking).
- If an article contains three images or more (including the infobox), an image from the character's waist up is sufficient for the infobox. At least one of the images in the article should depict the character's full body, or the images as a group should show enough angles to give a full impression of the character. An article with two or fewer images should have a full body shot, or as close to one as possible, in the infobox. Extreme facial closeups should be avoided.
- Replacing can take place when the original File:
- Is uncredited and/or unlicensed;
- Is of low resolution/quality;
- In this case, the original picture must be replaced by the exact same version (with better quality).